Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve Fiesta

Before we get into the details of the evening, there needs to be a little explaining about the picture above. The sweatshirt I am wearing is a joke!!! My sister and I were shopping at Big Lot's before Thanksgiving and we decided I needed to buy one because they were so disgusting. I also added some Christmas bows to my hair and shimmering powder to my face.

Okay, now that I got that off of my chest...We had my parents, Jake's parents, Megan and Lucy over for Christmas Eve dinner. We were trying to think of something quick and easy to make for dinner. We thought taco's would be both. I think we started a new tradition...a Feliz Navidad Eve. It was really low key and we had good conversation and good food....mmmm, popcorn cake!

I LOVE this picture below, because my mom was telling us a story and laughing so hard she was having a hard time getting through it.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Super Cooper said...

I love this picture! Mommy is so cute:)

Super Cooper said...

BTW! You look like you have to go potty in the picture of you and Jake.

Meighan said...

Okay, I am so glad for your explanation about the sweatshirt because I was seriously worried about you for a second when I first saw that picture. I didn't know what happened to you in the last few years! Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas Eve.

Rachelle said...

Heather...don't ever use BTW again!

Unknown said...

How is Lucy sooooo cute? She must have Rachelle genes!

Unknown said...

Emi and I just had to come for one more look at the Christmas sweater! We also really love the bows in your hair! BTW, LOL, TTYL!
CTR, BYU, EFY, ok, that's all the acronyms we know.