Saturday, December 27, 2008

Snowmen

A few days before Christmas I decided we better get our driveway and sidewalk shoveled off. I went out at 11:30am and didn't finish until almost 4:00pm. You have to realize that between close to 2 feet of snow, was a layer of thick ice. I had to use our shovel like an ice pick. It was crazy. I was sweating profusely and praying that I wouldn't break my back.

During that afternoon, we had Lucy (my great-niece) over. The kids decided to make snowmen. The snow up until this day hadn't been ideal snowman or snowball making snow. They all did an awesome job! Lucy's is the tall skinny one. At 4 years old, she was quite ambitious about building the tallest snowman she could. She also had a lot of help from Ellie. Henry's is the snowman on the right. He was very concerned about having a real scarf and hat. All of the features had to be just right also. Charlie's is the cute little one in the middle. I forgot to take the pictures in the day time, so I took them at night...sorry, it makes them harder to see.




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Super Cooper said...

Good job kids. Lucys of course is extra cute!