Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun Times With Addisen, Carter, Avarie and Sawyer!

Craig and Jenell came over last week to hang out. We had some pizza, played some Rockband and went for a walk. Avarie was in such a good mood and powered through the evening. At the end of the evening she started getting tired and grumpy, but for the most of the night, she was so happy. It was absolutely awesome to see her that way! I wish I would have gotten video of her playing Rockband and Disney SingIt. She was having a blast!


It was a nice evening, so the kids decided to eat thier dinner outside. Addisen and Ellie opted to eat inside and Sawyer was forced to eat inside so he wouldn't ransack the other kids dinners.

I asked Avarie if I could take my picture with her. She wasn't fully convinced until I said we would make silly faces.

It was such a nice evening, that we decided to go for a walk. Avarie started out in her wheel chair, but eventually ended up in the wagon with Charlie. I am so glad they were able to do this together. Charlie has been so worried about Avarie. Usually when we see her, she is sad and in pain. He has been afraid that he will hurt her. When we put Avarie in the wagon and told Charlie to get in too, he was worried at first that he would hurt her. They ended up having an awesome time!


After Avarie got out of her wheelchair, we put Sawyer in and Ellie and Addisen pushed him around. Jenell and I thought he looked so awesome in there. I had to take a pic.

A good night had by all!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenell said...

Addisen is such a Poser! We had a great time too, Avarie keeps asking when she can go back, I told her maybe later this week because her counts should be returning by then, we hope. I think I'm going to have to copy and paste those photos over to Avarie's blog too. Thanks for having us over that evening it really was fun, I suck at rockband, but it was still fun. I think singing the hard rock is my thing, what do you think?

Rachelle said...

You totally rocked it Jenell! You singing System of a Down was priceless! I wish I would have thought to video our jam session!

Jenell said...

I wouldn't have done it had there been a video camera, sorry I'm not that secure with myself.

Super Cooper said...

So much fun!!! Oh i cant wait to come:)