Friday, March 27, 2009

Rockband with the Hoselton's


We had Heather Hoselton and her kids over today. Heather was my very first best friend and we have remained that we for 30 years. She is still one of most very bestest friends. The kids wanted to play some Rockband. It was fun to watch them. It seems like Heather and I were just that age (I sound like such a lady when I say those things). They played Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, The Middle by Jimmy Eat World and Buddy Holly by Weezer. They rocked hardcore!

By the way...isn't Ellie's haircut so super cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Yes her hair is darling.
That's so awesome that you and all your friends still get together.
My YW friends have all moved away. I might get to see your sister at the end of April. Im so excited.

Super Cooper said...

Blah, blah, blah im sorry that is way too much reading!!!